20 replies to this topic

#1 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 219 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:50 AM

DaVinci Vaporizer Review
DaVinci Vaporizer is a handy vaporizer perfect for every avid smoker who wants to get rid of the conventional cigarette’s bad and irritating odor. At first sight, you might think this tiny vaporizer is a walkie-talkie or something like a walkman. This portable vaporizer is a great alternative for the health hazardous cigarette. With its perfect specifications and amazing features, the DaVinci Vaporizer is the best portable vaporizer every smoker must have.

Product Specifications
The DaVinci Vaporizer measures 3.94 by 2.36 by .98 inches in height, weight and depth respectively. It’s powered by 3 Lithium Ion batteries with digital temperature display. It has a main unit power button, secondary heating power button and temperature control buttons to adjust the heat according to the user’s preferences. The DaVinci Vaporizer has a 1 and a half minutes 375 degrees heating point with up to 400 degrees temperature capability. It is also capable of regulating the temperature automatically. And, it comes with few accessories like cleaning brush, bronze heating drum and PC Motherboard control, a removable, interchangeable and flexible breathing stem.

DaVinci Vaporizer Pros
  • The DaVinci Vaporizer is well made, slick and stylish which makes it appealing to most people.
  • Not only can it be used for the liquid solutions it comes with, but the DaVinci portable vaporizer can also be used for oils, herbs and other organic and health-friendly substances.
  • It’s made solidly and highly durable.
  • This particular vaporizer is very easy to operate with intuitive and user-friendly controls.
  • It has an accurate and automatic manual control for the temperature.
  • It’s very rugged and sturdy.
  • The DaVinci vaporizer has a great draw and tastes good.
  • It has a decent battery life that won’t leave you wanting for more.
  • This product is fairly discrete and truly portable and can be put inside your pocket.
  • It has a reliable storage area that moves away the risk of the device from pulling out of the bowl.
DaVinci Vaporizer Cons
  • The DaVinci vaporizer is quite smelly to operate.
  • It has vapor leakage from its chamber when you start to heat it.
  • Its lid hinders the inside chamber.
  • Cleaning this product requires little ingenuity and patience.
  • It doesn’t have a removable filling chamber and a separate tool is necessary to ease the task.
Da Vinci Vaporizer Reviews

Vaporizer is one of the most helpful devices that are produced in modern days. Though vaporizer is already popular and being used back then, the modern vaporizers are more convenient to use. Both vaporizers that were used back then and today have the same purpose, to help smokers quit smoking and used as a medium for taking medication. Whichever you use the vaporizer you are ensured that the quality of the vapor it produces can satisfy and help you in one way or another.
There are different types of vaporizers that are available in the market. Every type of vaporizer is determined based on the size and purpose. Whichever type of vaporizer you want to have, you only have to look for them online or at local stores.

One of the vaporizers that are available in the market both in local stores and online is the Da Vinci Vaporizer. This vaporizer is considered to be the most advanced and portable aromatherapy device in the world. For this reason, it is not surprising anymore that Da Vinci vaporizer is also one of the most preferred vaporizer to use by various individuals. In order to understand more about why Da Vinci vaporizer is more preferred by consumers, it is important that individuals refer to different DA Vinci Vaporizer reviews. This Da Vinci Vaporizer review highlights all its features.

Da Vinci vaporizers are known for their portability, easiness to use, the control system for temperature, and ergonomic grip. This device also features high quality lithium ion battery. Like all other portable vaporizer like Da Vinci, this feature is the most beneficial because it enables every user to bring the vaporizer anywhere they go and whenever they want. Users will do longer have to worry much about the inconvenience it will give them just like how it will be if they are using cigarettes. Also, Da Vinci Vaporizer reviews will highlight the advantage of the control system for temperature. With this feature, the user will accurately achieve the right temperature they prefer when vaporizing. It is also beneficial because the consumer is not only limited in using one fixed temperature which means that whatever material they will use will be heated in the required heating temperature which will result now to a quality vapor.

DA Vinci Vaporizer reviews also highlight its built-in storage compartment. This compartment allows users to refill more because the grounded blend can just be stored in the storage compartment. Also, with its ergonomic grip feature the vaporizer’s internal component is more protected, preventing any damage that may affect the performance of the vaporizer. DA Vinci Vaporizer reviews also highlight its featured automatic shut-off after 10 minutes because with that, the vaporizers battery life will be conserved enabling the user to use it much longer. It can also heat up in an average time of 1 minute and 30 seconds. Other than that, Da Vinci vaporizer’s package also includes battery charger, cleaning tool, 3 pieces extra screens, 2 pieces canisters for essential oil and an instruction manual.

By all accounts the product performs even better than the Pax.

Beware of cheap fake under-performing copies of this vape being sold online. Unless you buy from an authorized Da Vinci stockist your warranty will be void. Also, from my experience most online Vaporizer stores are dodgy. These have the best reputation if you have any problem...

Posted Image

http://youtu.be/PTau-oBzbjE

• Dxgxkroz, qnpczint, Noejidlr and 8 others like this

#2 Guest_Jorge_*

Guest_Jorge_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:40 AM

I'm really amazed with the new vaporizers that can be purchased today. But knowing that there are lots of vaporizers out in the market, which of them is the top vaporizer that you can buy that can meet all your needs. Say for example, there are portable vaporizers that you can buy that can offer same satisfying taste, however you'll have issues on the battery life. Please let me know your thoughts and ideas about the best vaporizers in the market today...

#3 Guest_Haslem_*

Guest_Haslem_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:05 AM

Here's a good video tutorial for the Da vinci Vaporizer

http://youtu.be/xHb_VYD5RFI

#4 Martinsen

Martinsen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:36 AM

Compared to Pax, this one's really better. You know Pax vaporizer right? I didn't like that. It's compact and very easy to use not to mention cheap but the results of what you can taste from your herbs when using it is what's killing me. But with Da Vinci, everything is delicious and it's just like drinking on a straw. ;)

#5 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 219 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:39 PM

Cheers Martinsen for the info, the Da Vinci is awesome

Here is the best price and the most reputable place to buy the Da Vinci online

#6 Zhaga

Zhaga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:36 AM

Everything about this device is a leap ahead. Convenient, fast, portable, reliable. Temperature sensor. auto shut off. The oil cans are a great technology for vaporizing fine grinds!

Seldom have I been so satisfied with such a consumer product. This gape costs a bit more but is worth every penny. Order extra oil cans. You will want them! :)
Drawbacks:
Design makes it awkward to clean out heating chamber with the brush. I use the oil cans and it never needs cleaning at all!
It gets warm/hot during use.

Posted Image

#7 anetoiu

anetoiu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:06 PM

For those complaining about its price, I'm telling you that it's worth the money.

#8 Totem

Totem

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:07 AM

The DaVinci is compact, portable, well designed (with a couple of minor flaws, which I will get to in a minute), has a digital thermostat, and holds a decent charge. It is solid, as well. I am not afraid to drop it, as I did with the "Blunt.," shattering the cheapo plastic end ring. The DaVinci is rubberized around the entire, solid body. Finally, I love the honey pots, or whatever they are called. I have been using vaporizers since about 1985, or so, and this little guy is among my top two all-time.

Now for the minor flaws. Yes, it is sometime difficult to extract the used blend. It does get a little difficult to hold due to the heat, and, as a result, the buttons seem to be poorly placed. Also, as the manual states, be careful handling the pot when removing it - I have burned myself a couple of times. Still, these are very minor flaws when compared to the units major assets.

Oh, and one more minor asset: it works.

#9 Nexus

Nexus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:43 AM

I have had my DaVinci for about two months.
I feel it was a great purchase and would recommend to all that want a reliable portable Vape.
I have seen the posts about plastic taste but have experienced good flavor.
I had one issue with my unit and Customer service was top notch.
I have a Atmos, Solo, and the Davinci. The only one I would return is the Atmos Raw because it really has a learning curve or it will combust instead of Vaporize.
Give the DaVinci a try - you will not be sorry.
Stay Green.

#10 Philips

Philips

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:35 PM

I love the DaVinci! It fits nicely in your hand and the heat control is digital! It gets the job done. However, I give this product 4 stars because of a couple of reasons. First, I feel like the battery power icon on the digital screen is far too small. Second, I don't like how the top opens up for putting in the oil tanks and the blend material. It's hard to get the used material out because the top doesn't open up wide enough. Other than that, I love it! It's worth the price and it doesn't take long to heat up.

#11 Shifty

Shifty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:42 PM

The DaVinci is a bit pricey, but for the li-ion battery life and ability to charge and vape make this worth the buy! You can get 5-6 good 10-minute session out of one charge, which take around 2 hours from completely drained to full.

Now the drawbacks, the containment is not completely sealed, so outside cold air gets in and somewhat dilutes the vape if pulling too hard. If there could be a guard on the vents because it gets HOT. Cleaning is a little bit of a pain because the cylinder is obstructed by the top of the vape.

#12 Gabriela

Gabriela

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:27 AM

I really like it because it's small and the quality - price is really ok.

#13 deenasmith921

deenasmith921

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:53 AM

At the time you are completed the process of utilizing your Davinci Vape give it no less than 15 minutes to chill off. The chamber will be pretty sultry, and also the vaporizer itself.

When it is chilled off open up the herb chamber and dump out whatever utilized material that will drop right out. You can uproot whatever left over material stays by utilizing the non-brush end of the smaller than usual cleaning brush and scratching the lowest part and sides of the Davinci Vaporizer.

Afterward bend off the screen top that would typically hold the oil can and get over it to determine no material stays on it. In the event that this screen gets obstructed whatsoever it can shut off vapor stream fundamentally. It is not difficult to neglect to do this since you can't see it event unless you are looking in there, so make certain to stay aware of it.

With the herb chamber totally clean, bend off the flexi-straw mouthpiece and the scaled down cleaning brush is modest enough to truly embed into either end of the mouthpiece. It is truly extraordinary that any material makes its path in there, however it is dependably best to check.

Assuming that you utilized the oil jars they could be cleaned rather effectively by simply letting them in dissolvable or rubbing liquor. Simply verify in the wake of drenching them that you flush them off with warm water to get the sum of the cleaning dissolvable off.

You shouldn't need to clean the outside of the vape a lot, however when you do have to a modest measure of foamy water on a cloth will finish it snappy and simple.

#14 deenasmith921

deenasmith921

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:57 AM

The Davinci Vaporizer doesn't truly look like much right away look. It truly sort of resembles a walkman or something, not a vaporizer. Upon further examination however you truly get to see where the Davinci vaporizer sparkles.

However how can it stack up general and where does it rank in the ever packed transportable vaporizer business sector? Wouldn't it be great if we could take an in profundity look.like generally transportable vaporizers, the Davinci Vape has a little raise.

Assuming that you are whatsoever acquainted with the Wispr by Iolite it is a comparative shape, yet more adjusted and general more modest. For generally this vape will be about the measure of your hand, picture holding a Savvy.

The outline is additionally pretty thin, about an inch thick, making the Davinci home grown vape agreeable to store right in your pocket.

The main thing restraining it from genuinely being totally pocket size might be the mouthpiece, yet it is strung and effortlessly unscrews from the Davinci so it is not a major grievance. The mouthpiece is additionally adaptable, not hardened, for the purpose that aides besides.

#15 deenasmith921

deenasmith921

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:06 AM

The Davinci compact vaporizer has an advanced temperature show right on the front, demonstrating to you correctly what temperature you are at present situated at. At the time you modify the temp with the here and there bolts it will then show what temp you are setting it to, before rapidly exchanging again to showing its current temperature.

Above the temperature showcase is a minor Led light that will gleam red while the Davinci Vaporizer is warming up and once it has arrived at your craved temperature the red light will turn green, giving you a second image based queue that now is the right time to vape!

#16 deenasmith921

deenasmith921

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:10 AM

Likewise on the substance of the Davinci movable vape is the high temperature bind which starts to hotness your vape to the temperature you set. Don't befuddle the high temperature catch with the force bind however, the force switch is placed on the right hand side of the Davinci Vaporizer and must be exchanged on for the vaporizer to do anything. In conclusion, you have the vent on the substance of the Davinci which actively scatters additional high temperature to verify the vape doesn't overheat.

It isn't until you open up the top to the herb chamber that you acknowledge how pressed the Davinci Vape is with handy characteristics. There is both a space compartment and a cleaning brush saved in the chamber. The space compartment hauls out and truly holds 3x the measure would have done well to pack the vape. They publicize it holds 3x the measure required for every pack and I am here to let you know that is an exact evaluation. The brush is small, however fits right in its small amount of resting range and works faultlessly for cleaning the vape.

You will additionally perceive a minor compartment with a screen at the base that unscrews such as a top. This screen drops straightforwardly down onto the highest point of the "oil can" that accompanies the Davinci handheld vaporizer(you really appropriate two oil jars). The oil can is then embedded into the standard herb chamber. The point when the oil can isn't in there is goes about as a different screen preventing material from making its route through to the mouthpiece. Inventive configuration surrounding.

http://youtu.be/xHb_VYD5RFI

#17 deenasmith921

deenasmith921

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:12 AM

The herb chamber holds an exceptionally fantastic measure, which is exceptionally imperative for a movable vape. The littler the herb chamber, the less movable in my supposition. When I pressed the chamber I close the top and set my temp to 385° Fahrenheit then afterward hit the high temperature bind. The Davinci Vape was promptly off and running, warming up in barely a moment.

When it hit temperature I gave it an additional 10 seconds or thereabouts before pulling. The main draw was pretty heavenly, giving out a superb, delightful and thick vapor.

Every draw was much the same as the keep going until it in the long run thinned out a bit. So I flicked the top up, gave my material a mix and wouldn't you know, no less than 4-5 more new pulls. A mess of movable vapes see great comes about in the wake of blending, yet the Davinci Vaporizer truly demonstrates to some breathtaking outcomes.

Likewise I utilized the stem of the brush to blend the material, so recognize the brush a blend instrument besides. At the time I dumped out the utilized material almost every last bit of it turned out and anything that didn't, the helpful small smaller than expected brush dealt with rapidly. From that point the space tray is right above the herb chamber, so pulling it open and dumping a little increasingly out into the chamber was so simple and favorable I can't truly accept it.

#18 deenasmith921

deenasmith921

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:16 AM

The electric storage device life on the Davinci's lithium-particle electric storage device is really fair, enduring in the vicinity of 45 nonstop minutes. The auto close off characteristic breaks in on the verge of excessively fast for my taste, yet I can't thump something for being on the sheltered side. Likewise, if your electric storage device totally ceases to exist on you essentially connect the Davinci Vape to since it could be utilized while charging, even on a totally dead electric storage device. Awe inspiring, unbelievable characteristic.

Utilizing the oil can was shockingly simple besides. I filled the can with my material of decision and after that slid it right into the oil can holder that is in the highest point of the Davinci's herb chamber top. The pulls, much the same as the pulls when utilizing herb, were thick and agreeable. To make my focus as short as could reasonably be expected, don't take a gander at the oil can as only a toss onto the Davinci movable vaporizer. This characteristic was well thought out and enabled similarly moreover.

All the way the Davinci Vaporizer truly awed me. Everything about it is as advantageous as could be and the vapor quality is up there with the top puppy transportable vapes out now. I quite propose the Davinci home grown vaporizer to anybody not just searching for an extraordinary conveyable, yet an extraordinary vape to utilize anyplace, incorporating home.

#19 deenasmith921

deenasmith921

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:20 AM

Those of you who know vaporizers likely ponder this one called Davinci yet I'm set to give you a chance to know a little increasingly about it that you may not recently know. You supposed you knew everything so how could this be? All things considered, to put it basically, the association who composed it has overhauled it to incorporate some new upgrades that likely make it a more reasonable alternative for those looking for a versatile vaporizer, which is the thing that this is (whether you didn't understand). Gave me a chance to start by adage that this is one of the ones that you'll need to attempt before you purchase to confirm whether you like the taste of the vapor that its putting out. I say this on the grounds that some individuals don't prefer it. Directly, I sort of like it and it doesn't truly trouble me however I know some of my companions don't truly nurture the taste all that much. Anyways, gave me a chance to illustrate a few items about it true brisk.

Davinci Vaporizer

Davinci convenient vaporizers. .

For starters, its got a couple of binds on the front and its not that tricky to decipher. You just slide the force on and afterward hit the bind on the front to begin warming it up. The in addition to and less catches gives you a chance to alter the temp., which you can see on the screen, and that is about all you truly need to know to get it going. Stacking the mix is a bit unreliable yet just in the event that you're utilizing fluids. For fluids you need to load them first into the fluid canisters then afterward into the filling chamber where you'd ordinarily stack your dry mix. There's a brush within it and a space compartment for whatever you need to store.

So What's New?

All things considered, the new angles are determined from a few progressions, one of which is minor and the other major. Lets begin with the small change. They upgraded the locking framework, its an attractive lock and it works exceptional. Notwithstanding for the enormous one. The electric cell life is currently altogether superior to what it was. You can envision what a distinction that makes provided that you've utilized the old Davinci vaporizer to vaporize on the grounds that the 40 minutes of electric cell life scarcely cut it. Appreciatively, you could dependably charge it while it was being used and that was an immense profit that a ton of compact vaporizers are lost.

http://youtu.be/PTau-oBzbjE

#20 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 219 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:29 PM

Here is the best price for the Davinci online...

Posted Image

Remember you must buy the Da Vinci from an authorised seller or your warranty will be meaningless. Do not be confused with the cheaper version 1 models being offered at a low price and also beware of tons of fake under performing copies being sold as real models.

I know this sounds like a sales pitch and it is true we have to pay for this forum, but we can advise you to get it anywhere and there is only ONE reputable authorised dealer selling them anywhere online.

Faults do sometimes happen, so buy from a reputable store only, getting it anywhere else is not worth the risk.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Click Here for great selection and prices on eHookahs and vaping accessories at TopVaporShop.com.  Free Shipping on orders over $50 - CLICK HERE.