Check out this video about Extreme-Q Vaporizer:

http://youtu.be/xpO9RcYxlQA

#3 Zhaga

Zhaga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:52 PM

I really love the Extreme Q, but I have also fallen in love with my Arizer Solo. A great portable and it heats up pretty fast. I highly recommend it. Got mine here on the cheaps.

Check this Video :

http://youtu.be/w5V9By3Bzso

• Clodororoms likes this

#4 anetoiu

anetoiu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:06 PM

Cool LED light down there but the rest of it looks just like a boiler, either way, I say people are pleased about it
  • Clodororoms likes this

#5 Totem

Totem

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:56 AM

OMG I Liked Q so well i bought my sister 1 for xmas.i should get a comission because 6 of my friends have gotten 1 . we don't know how we ever lived without 1.We been smokin for 42 years & are just totaly amazed at our Extreme Q.the old lady is in love with our Q .MY COMPLIMENTS TO THE CHEF !!!!!
  • Clodororoms likes this

#6 Nexus

Nexus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:26 AM

Love it, love it, LOVE IT!

Just like many of the other stories here, I'm new to this, learned on a Volcano but ended up buying the Extreme Q. I found a great deal online and took a chance. So glad I did. As a rookie I find using the balloon is easier than the whip. Let the machine do the work of taking a hit, you just need to inhale. When drawing thru the long whip I am never really sure of how much vapor I am getting or how quickly I am going thru it. But I love having the option of the whip and would like to be able to use it effectively someday.

I thought the remote would be cheesy but it really is a nice touch. It also comes with a bunch of extra glassware so if you should break anything you have a replacement right there. But treat it with respect and you shouldn't break it for a long time.

I can't say enough good things about this product. If you're researching which one to buy I highly recommend this one.
  • Clodororoms likes this

#7 Philips

Philips

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:12 PM

Before purchasing this I had never used a vaporizer. I picked it up after hearing how nice they were. WOW! I'm a casual medicine user, and this thing blew my socks off. Extremely effective! Makes your medicine more effective for a longer period of time, and I used about half of what I normally use. In the long run, this is an investment that will pay itself back over and over. The bag system is great when using with more than 2 people, and the whip is perfect for personal use. Use caution when using the bag, you'll start to examine your roll in the universe a lot harder!

#8 Shifty

Shifty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:22 PM

Much better than the volcano. It is a great value no matter what price you buy it at. Comes with a lot of glass and is highly efficient at the magic number of 365f. Only the Herbalaire is better than this vape.

#9 Gabriela

Gabriela

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:50 AM

I do not like the design, looks like a mini boiler. But LED is very cool. Part of the plastic bag is very weird.

#10 Beat the Orange

Beat the Orange

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:13 AM

For me, when talking about the vaporizer; the design doesn't really matter much to me. What matters is the quality of vapor it produces and how handy the vaporizer is. So for as long as it gives me the right vapor and it is easy to use, I will use and recommend that vaporizer.

Here's a good video for 2013 vaporizers:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Click Here for great selection and prices on eHookahs and vaping accessories at TopVaporShop.com.  Free Shipping on orders over $50 - CLICK HERE.